11.22.2012

a roadmap:





Life can be challenging and i am not always sure how to find the answers to all my questions. How to combine motherhood, designing, working, socializing, networking...the list goes on. We do the best we can. While I do not have a road map to help me find the perfect outlet, i do know that it's found rather than written. In the musicality and handsomeness of well-made objects, and in the sacrifices we make for love and things we believe in. So I believe that without feeling much or discovering anything new, life is as luminous as a cheap modern lamp or a mirror with nothing reflected in it. And I believe that it is possible to learn to "see".

That being said I am so excited to be finally designing again. After devoting a lot of my personal time to Homeopathy i have decided to re-open my etsy shop with whimsical, modern, retro and quirky handmade wall art for the home, nursery or any room embracing happiness.  It's just a hop and a skip to my Black Friday Sale. http://www.etsy.com/shop/IndigoRain


interior shots: {INSPACELOCATIONS}

8 comments:

Jamie-Lynn said...

Beautiful images, nice post, love your Blog!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love your pictures and writing. If it's alright with you, I would love to link to you on my blog. I'm your newest fan! :)

Samantha said...

Gorgeous pictures, they've got me feeling a little inspired about my own house. Thanks for sharing! :)

Uncommon Things said...

The white floor in the kitchen is so pretty - thank you for sharing!

Emily said...

these are really lovely. casual, rustic, & chic.

thank you for the photos & the genuine insight.

xo

Emily

http://wideopenspaces.squarespace.com/

Unknown said...

your insight in life is beautiful...and those pictures have just a quite peace to them...
Thank you so much for sharing!

faye said...

very beautiful~

Dollhouse Miniatures By Pei Li said...

Love your blog and all the beautiful pictures here! Merry Christmas! xoxo