7.10.2009

{ the fun is in the detail }








this morning: some of my prints had to be embellished with beautiful fine glitter and then packaged. it's one of my greatest passions. wrapping things. Is that sad? oh well, anyway i take a lot of time and pride in selecting just the right string and the perfect card etc. The last bit of detail is the tiny paper flowers and rhinestone. I know it will all be torn apart as soon as it arrives but i also know it will make my customer smile before they get to the good stuff. :-)

So, while i was busy with all that my daughter Sienna, decided to do her own pretend wrapping and packaging and i looooved the result.

Have a lovely day ladies!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Lovely that Sienna wants to start learning an this early age!! And oh yes, the packaging is important!! I'm glad that you love those little details...it makes such a difference on the other end when it's all being opened!

Janie said...

Your daughter has obviously learned the art and fun of packaging from you. She's very creative!

Alexa said...

wow these are so cute! i love em!

Widge said...

How gorgeous! I love anything packaged beautifully. I'm the person who doesn't want to open the lovely wrapping and will just sit and hold it until everyone starts getting impatient for me to open. Sometimes I even appreciate a delicately wrapped chocolate bar....how weird is that?! xo

Geisslein said...

Packaging is mostly the best at a present,because I can see on that,how much the person who is giving me something, was thinking about what I could like...Have a lovely day today! geisslein

RCaitlin said...

Your prints are beautiful and so is your little girl!!